Located at: 201 General Mills Street, JA BizTown, MN 55111
Opening town meeting speech script
Employee job descriptions (download printer-friendly format)
- Obtains bank loan.
- Supervises employees and oversees business operations.
- Works with employees to determine prices for products.
- Signs Rental Agreement for business space.
- Signs all business payroll and expense checks.
- Prepares and gives speech at a Town Meeting.
- Assists with all business duties when employees are on break.
- Inputs employee payroll information.
- Prints and distributes employee payroll checks.
- Prints and distributes business expense checks.
- Keeps all records of business expenses and payments.
- Makes business deposits at Bank.
- Signs business checks if CEO is not available.
- Purchases business supplies from the Supply and Delivery Center.
- Collects ads and ad payments from each JA BizTown business.
- Forwards collected payments to CFO.
- Assists Web Developers and Sales Managers as necessary.
- Learns operation of computer program and web design software.
- Inputs web page information into web page templates.
- Verifies the spelling and accuracy of the web page templates.
- Assures web page information is complete.
- Shares information on how to access web pages with the CEO of each business.
- Meets with CEO to set prices.
- Learns to operate the sales computer to accept sales.
- Greets customers and assists them with sales.
- Forwards personal web page ad copy to Web Developer for development.
- Gives debit receipt sheets to CFO to make business deposits.
- Learns how to use block code on computer program through a tutorial.
- Creates games and other graphics using an iPad and/or computer.
- Assists the Web Developer when needed.