Terms and Conditions – Finance Park Virtual
Expectations / Code of Conduct Agreement
Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest will provide:
- Teacher training and assistance during JA Finance Park Virtual experience.
- Teacher guides, student workbooks, and virutal simulation guides or curriculum on CD in a digital format.
- Username and password for virtual simulation.
Teachers agree to:
- Recruit an adult volunteer (may be anyone other than the primary teacher) to assist with the virtual simulation experience.
- Submit volunteer registration form for the volunteer to Junior Achievement prior to the virtual simulation. If registration form is not submitted, the school will be liable for the full cost of the program ($26/student).
- Submit verification of program completion to Junior Achievement upon completion of the program. If verification form is not submitted, the school will be liable for the full cost of the program ($26/student).
- Respect copyright of all JA Finance Park materials. Copyrights expire at the end of each school year.
Principal agrees to:
- Submit payment based on the terms of the invoice received from Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest. Schools are invoiced on the number of instructional material sets provided.
- Support teachers in their efforts to fulfill their Agreement conditions.
We have read the above information and understand the financial and behavioral commitments we are making to the Junior Achievement program.