Thank you for being a community partner and advocate for Junior Achievement North. Your support helps us share our important mission with others in the community. Below are some resources to help you communicate and share our JA mission.
How to customize JA flyers
All of the flyers shown below are customizable on the AFPI online store. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account on the AFPI online store. For help in setting up an account, contact Kerri Lynch at email@example.com.
- Choose the orange “JA Internal” button
- Choose the orange “Info Flyers” button
- Choose the category of flyer (Volunteer Recruitment, About JA, JA Programs)
- Click on the specific flyer you want to customize
- The editable fields are designated by a text box. Fill out the required information.
- Click the “update” button to see how your customized flyer will print.
- To generate a downloadable PDF, click the “view/print” button; to save the PDF, click the download arrow (upper right corner); to print, click the print icon (upper right corner)
- To place a print order through AFPI, click the “next step” button in the upper center of the page
- Designate your quantity and click “add to shopping cart”
- Confirm your contact information and place order.
Questions or need login credentials? Email Kerri Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.