A gift to Junior Achievement can have a tremendous impact on the life of a young person:
- $500 brings JA programming to an entire classroom ($41.66 per month)
- $250 sends one middle school student to JA Summer Camp to learn about various STEM careers ($20.83 per month)
- $80 allows one student to participate in JA Finance Park to learn about money management and career exploration ($6.67 per month)
- $30 provides one student to experience Junior Achievement in the classroom ($2.50 per month)
Make a monthly gift to JA and become a member of our inaugural Sustainer Club. As a monthly donor, you’ll enjoy:
- Your charitable giving is established for the entire year. No further action is required. It’s that easy!
- Automatic credit card or PayPal deduction
- Ability to change or suspend your donations at any time
- A JA “sustain”able tote to use over and over again (with a minimum monthly gift of $10)
- Knowing that your donation immediately supports JA students
Together, we can provide the next generation with the tools needed to own their economic success.
Please make your check payable to Junior Achievement North and send to:
Junior Achievement North
Attn: Development Department
PO Box 120478
Saint Paul, MN 55112
Questions? Contact Sarah Trenda Martin, VP of Development, email@example.com.